Forums - Dream Symbols & Interpretation - Dream of a witch | PsychicPower.com

Dream of a witch

#1 Posted on
9/10/2012 3:30:09 PM
by Mardis
I had a dream about a witch . The feelings in the dream were very negative...she was taking something from me...a part of my soul. It was very scarey because I woke up feeling that she was very evil..what does this mean?
#2 Posted on
10/12/2012 12:49:41 PM
by NobodyCares.
I've had dreams with many demonic or evil beings. I have also 'seen' evil beings as well it is quiet frightning in some manner. When you dreamt did it feel any real to you? My cousin, Shirley, is an aura reader and has a correct concience. I had a dream of a man or demon touching my shoulder. It was horrific and it felt so real. She touched my shoulder. She had told me she felt a sensation of dark magic. and said that she had seen 'him' if it helps look for an auraror.
#3 Posted on
4/23/2016 5:29:43 PM
by Stxph27
I had a similar dream; the witch or whatever she is is underneath the table in a house I don't recognize...but she actually ends up being good and is warding off demons that the human eye cannot see... I have her come with us in a truck where we are sitting in the back of the bed of the truck trying to fight off these demons as we are diriving...It is strange, but someone is warning me about her and to not look into her eyes, and then I did look in her eyes and she opened up to me and told me what she was trying to do....... So wierd, i have such detailed dreams...I wouldn't look too into it...Human Mind is a mysterious thing....