Forums - Psychic Readings - What do I believe? | PsychicPower.com

What do I believe?

#1 Posted on
3/20/2013 12:44:58 AM
by djb31
I've gotten several psychic readings from different psychics and I'm having a hard time deciding in what to believe. The first psychic I went to, told me that I was going to meet someone immediately after I got over the guy I was "dating" at the time. After meeting someone I had another reading from a different psychic. Iris, told me that I had to be patient but that in two months the guy I'm talking to now will be able to trust me and that we were going to have a good long term relationship. I just had to be patient. The third psychic reading I got told me the same thing. I had to be patient and that he saw a good long term relationship with us. But then again what do you consider a long term relationship? So the fourth psychic I got a reading from told me that within 6-9 months the relationship was gonna get rocky but if I stayed positive I would be able to get though it and everything would be fine. The last psychic I got a reading from told me the relationship wasn't going to last but I was going to meet someone within a year. I'm a little confused and don't know what to believe in or what to think. What would you guys believe in?
#2 Posted on
3/20/2013 1:09:25 PM
by phyll
Hi, I’ve read with Iris and I like her. She has never steered me wrong, but then again no one is perfect, even the best of psychics can be wrong. With the exception of the last psychic, it sounds to me that they are pretty much telling you something similar with the timing off a little. The reason for the slight differences might be caused from the psychics receiving mixed messages, not that any of them are wrong but those are the messages they are receiving at the time of the reading.
#3 Posted on
3/24/2013 6:23:08 AM
by I-delle
If I were in your position, it would all depend on how I saw the guy you are talking to now. Before asking any psychic, I would look into my own feelings and try to determine if he means a lot to me or if I just want to get to know him and see if anything meaningful could emerge or not. When you're not clear of your stance and what exactly you expect, are uncertain of, or fear, then probably your question itself to the psychic doesn't have enough clarity. I think deep down we all know the answers. But first I would dig into what my real problem/question is. Then ask someone I feel comfortable speaking with, not just relying on other customers' reviews. Your own instincts are very important, along with your values. Be true to yourself, and I'm sure you'll get an answer that clicks.