Forums - Paranormal Experiences - Ghosts Are Real People, Too. | PsychicPower.com

Ghosts Are Real People, Too.

#1 Posted on
9/24/2014 12:05:44 AM
by the XL Medium
I have never seen a transparent ghost. Always have seen a "real" person; that others couldn't see. By my description, they could identify them, as a deceased relative. We just talk , like anyone else would. Mostly info for the families. Sometimes, for me, personally: about coming events. It used to weird me out; when someone would stop me in a hallway, or outside, with some "info' More used to it, now. Visited Gettysburg Battlefield, 30 times. Wrote my History paper on Cannons at the battle of Gettysburg. Included info not in any extant texts. This started after I was in a coma; while on a medical research project for the U. S. Gov't. My favorite experience is sharing a view of the night sky of Atlantis. Sort of like a Vulcan mind meld, for regular folks.
#2 Posted on
3/4/2016 2:34:26 AM
by Archmagus22
It's possible to suddenly start to acquire psychic senses from certain head injuries. U didn't say how got the coma but I assume it was a head injury of some sort. I believe in ur case the "real" people u been conversing with were real ghosts. It's possible to only sense transparent ghosts too. U don't seem to have a problem seeing ghosts. If there is ever transparency, usually either the ghost is having difficulty appearing to u or u r sumhow having problems perceiving them. In rare cases of ghost transparency, both parties r putting great emotion behind their efforts to reach out but may lack proper skill to a more opaque image of said ghosts.